Welcome to the Lazuk Hasan’s Resources section. Here you will get all of the essential marketing tools which i personally use and i strongly recommended for building and optimizing your business. I have tested every recommendation on this page.
DOMAIN & HOSTING
If you want to do the work professionally and want to do branding, there is no alternative to a premium top-level domain (TLD).
- Bluehost.com – If you’re looking for the best domain and web hosting with a rock-solid reputation, then look no further than Bluehost. Bluehost has cheap and scalable plans you can customize your solution, and in just a couple of moments, you’ll be up and running.
- Namecheap.com – I found NameCheap hosting to be a good budget hosting option. If you are starting a very small website, concerned more about price than plan limitations, NameCheap will work well.
- Godaddy.com – is a good value in the hosting space — boasting a very low cost for their shared hosting services and long-standing credibility in the domain hosting industry.
SALES FUNNEL CREATORS
- ClickFunnels.Com – allows me to quickly create a webpage or full funnel that’s good enough to receive traffic and prove the concept. Take advantage of the ClickFunnels 14-day free trial, and see if you can use it to grow your business today.
- Instapage.com – if you are looking to create landing pages, I think Instapage is a worthy Leadpages alternative. I would definitely recommend taking advantage of their 14-day free trial and playing around with it yourself.
- LeadPages.com – is one of my go-to products in my marketing toolbox. It’s especially essential for implementing the content upgrade strategy.
KEYWORD RESEARCH TOOLS
- Long Tail Pro – I created Long Tail Pro, so I’m biased, but I believe it is by far the best keyword research tool on the market. I created Long Tail Pro myself because I was frustrated with other keyword tools on the market. Nothing really did exactly what I wanted it to do. I wanted to find lots of keywords quickly and to check for exact match domains automatically.
- SEM Rush – Although this is technically not a keyword research tool, it can help you cherry-pick the good keywords that your competitors are ranking for. I use SEM Rush for all kinds of competitor analysis, excellent tool. I have a couple of videos on how to use SEM Rush here and right here.
- GetResponse.com – represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database. It’s also one of the more interesting products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, landing pages, and webinars all under one roof.
- AWeber.com – represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database. It’s also one of the more interesting products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, landing pages, and webinars all under one roof.
- NinjaOutreach – This software tool makes it incredibly easy and fast to find influencers to reach out to and to contact via email. Want white hat links? Ninja Outreach will do all the heavy lifting for you to find real influencers with real sites and makes it easy to handle on a large scale.
WORDPRESS THEMES AND PLUGINS
- Thrive Themes and Content Builder – I use the Thrive Content builder site to make great looking buttons, ratings and review graphics, and more. But Thrive also allows you to build landing pages, sales pages, use countdown timers and more…without coding experience.
- Thrive Leads – See How Increase Daily Email Subscribers by 246% with This Creative Strategy using Thrive Leads.
- EasyAzon Plugin to create Amazon Affiliate links. I actively use the EasyAzon plugin on my public niche site projects. It’s a huge time saver for finding Amazon products, inserting links, and managing them as well.
- Hooksounds – Hooksounds.com is a royalty-free music website that allows you to find music that can be utilized in podcasts, videos or other media demonstrations. You pay per track and can pick from your choice of “with attribution” for free or “without attribution” for paid subscribers.
- Content Refined – This is a service started by Jon Haver and I’ve tried it out with great results. This is a hands-free way to get high-quality content on a regular basis. They will even do all the keyword research for you if you want!
- HireWriters.com – Another service I’ve used to quickly hire freelance authors. You are able to select quality level or hire authors directly to make sure you get the content you want.
TRAINING AND COURSES
- Four Percent Group – FourPercent help modern entrepreneurs become the most powerful, most influential and dominant figures in their business and life. With over 200,000 members and growing daily, this is not just another training center, it’s a movement for greatness!
TO BE CONTINUED…
As time goes on, I’m sure I will add to this list of products that I use. However, these are the tools that I use most often in my day to day business right now.
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.