Thrive Architect is a drag and drop page builder developed by the same team behind Thrive themes. If are looking for a page builder for your WordPress powered websites then this could be a good solution for you. Thrive Architect helps you to create Landing pages, Funnels, Opt-in even an entire website.
WordPress gives you the ability to create and customize the website easily, but it is not perfect and nor it let you customize everything you want. And there are many WordPress themes available in the market that gives you the ability to customize your site, though it does not give you full control as well.
Entrepreneurs are busy, they don’t have enough time, Startup owners are not very expert, Content marketers are busy at marketing, they don’t have time to spend in designing websites.
That is why Thrive architect has been built. It comes with more than 274 amazing pre-design template that allows these busy people to make Landing pages, Sales funnels, Opt-in form, Webinar, High converting focused sales page and whatever they want in a few minutes.
The main advantage of using Thrive Architect is, it gives you full control over all the elements you see on your website so that you can create or customize your entire website as you like without touching a single line of code.
Now let’s dig down more to learn in details about Thrive Architect. We will examine a few aspects to demonstrate.
- Key Features
The most important part of any WordPress page builder tools is how the interface looks like. Because of the interface of a particular plugin or tools or platform gives the users the ability to apply any actions.
If the interface is simple and easy to use then obviously the users would easily understand how to use it. Or if the interface bloated with unnecessary features and not easily understandable then it becomes harder for users to use and take any action.
The interface of Thrive Architect is so simple and fresh, even a complete beginner can understand how to use it. The icons are super simple, each icon perfectly expresses that what it will do.
The interface is full-screen and it takes over the WordPress dashboard while you use Thrive Architect. The advantage of this is, you can edit or customize the entire website with live preview. That means you’ll be able to see exactly how your page is progressing.
The WordPress dashboard and the Thrive Architect interface is separate. That means the workspace of Thrive Architect and the workspace of WordPress is separate. Which is good, just click on the Thrive architect menu from the WordPress dashboard and then you’ll see a clean interface of Thrive Architect will appear in front of you.
Thrive Architect has all the features that are required to build beautiful websites, Landing pages, Sales Page, Opt-in form, Webinar, Sales funnels and many more. Each feature is easy to implement. So if you are a beginner don’t worry, you can use this plugin to build or customize your website with ease.
Thrive Architect allows you to add elements on your page as blocks using easy drag and drop feature. It comes with all the essential elements that you’ll need to create any kind of website.
- Paragraph / Text: Add text block that is fully customizable, directly and instantly editable.
- Heading: Add H1-H6 heading and customize as you like.
- Image: Easily add resizable image and add a border, rounded corner or add any other style.
- Background Section: Customize background color, image, gradient, content width and more.
- Column Layout: Add column 2, 3, 4 or as many as you want.
- Click to Tweet: Add easy tweet button to get more traffic from Twitter.
- Social Share: Add social share buttons for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and more.
- Comments: To encourage your visitors to the discussion, and add comment option in anywhere you like.
- Facebook Comments: Embed Facebook comments forms in your content.
- Custom Menu: Add vertical or horizontal menu on your page.
- Divider: Add dividers on your page that is fully customizable.
- Fill Counter: Visualize data and create infographic style content.
- Progress Bar: Add animated progress bar and visualize data.
- Full Scalable (Retina) Icons: Choose and add icon and add color, resize or customize as you want.
- Port Grid: Display a grid list of blog posts or add WooCommerce product and many more.
- Star Rating: Simply add star rating on review post and social proof.
- Tabs: Display tabbed contents horizontally or vertically.
- Toggle: Use Toggle element to expand or hide contents.
- Responsive Video Embed Embed YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia or self-hosted videos in a few clicks.
- Table of Contents: Generate a table of content for your page.
- Google Maps: Simply embed Google Maps on your site.
- WordPress Content: Totally compatible with shortcodes or any other features specific to the WordPress default editor.
- Data Tables: Add the most intuitive HTML table builder and editor for WordPress.
- Custom HTML/CSS: Simply add a custom HTML block to your pages and write your own CSS.
Thrive Architect is always focused to help you to build a website, Landing pages, sales pages or anything that will give you high conversion. That is why it comes with Conversion Focused Building Blocks.
- Call to Action Buttons: Give your visitors a big attractive friendly button to click on.
- Testimonials: Display your visitors the powerful form of social proof on your website (Testimonials from other customers)
- Styled Lists: Customize your bullet point list as you want.
- Credit Card Icons: Give your visitors a clear signal for purchase with fully scalable credit card icons and gain trust.
- Lead Generation Forms: Add lead generation forms anywhere on your website or content and customize it as you want.
- Content Boxes: Add content box and highlight it with amazing design.
- Animated Countdown Timers: Add animated countdown timer and give your visitors a clear signal of urgency.
- Content Reveal: Add a content box that will remain hide until a certain amount of time passed.
- Pricing Tables: Add price tables on your site that is fully customizable.
- Contact Forms: Insert contact forms on your site and modify or customize every element you see.
- Guarantee Boxes: Select and add guarantee box of your sales page from the pre-designed guarantee boxes.
- Call-to-action Box: Add a call-to-action box on your pages and grab the attention of your visitors.
3. Key Features
As you know now that Thrive Architect is a WordPress page builder Developed by Thrive Themes. Previously it was known as Thrive Content Builder. And now Thrive Architect is their latest and most organized next generation page builder.
It is highly focused on marketing and high converting sales pages. We have already shown you most of the features of Thrive Architect.
Now let’s see the key features of Thrive Architect-
- Includes 274 landing page templates
- Drag and Drop page builder
- Fully Responsive to all kind of devices
- Popup Engine
- Advanced Marketing Features
- Gradient Backgrounds
- Works with almost any theme
Thrive Architect has been built to help you with creating and customize almost anything on WordPress.
That is why it comes with a lot of advanced features. But only building a site is not enough. You must connect your site with other services in order to extend the capabilities.
Thrive Architect allows you to extend its capability by integrating with other beneficial services so that you can have the best experience. Such as-
Thrive Architect is a premium tool. You can get Thrive Architect at an affordable price and transform the way you build your business. Currently, Thrive Architect available in 3 different packages. You can choose a one-time pack or a monthly pack that billed annually.
And if for any reason, you don’t like this plugin, you can get a full refund anytime within 30 days after your purchase.
According to us, Thrive Architect is one of the easiest drag and drop page builder plugin for WordPress powered websites. The interface is clean and fresh, easily understandable. The plugin itself is lightweight and runs smoothly.
Everything you create using Thrive Architect could be published immediately. Also, it has almost all the features that you’ll ever need to build websites or customize your existing website. More than that, it supports almost all WordPress themes and let you full control over all the content you see. And let you customize as you want.
The price is also affordable and they are offering 30 days money back guarantee.
Give Your Feedback
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for internet marketing video tutorials.
Honestly, I’m not an online marketing guru. But I love testing and experimenting with various strategies to drive traffic, attract new leads and convert them into loyal paying customers.
So I’ve created this blog. Not only so that I’d have the opportunity to learn new things, but to share it with the community as well.
And if you have any query and need any help then feel free to contact me or leave a comment below and share this post with your loving friends who are finding the step by step guide.